1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
2. What does your username mean?
My username is a reference to my earned rank (Staff Sergeant) back when I was still serving the National Police Cadet Corps
the Army, as most people understandably assume) and the rank in which I graduated with, as I left secondary school . The "LuLZ" part? That was a random word I chose in a rush when I was making this account.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Humble aspiring artist.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
This is a straight-copy of a K-On! poster I saw on the net when I was learning Corel Painter for the first time. (Fun Fact: I was such a noob with the tablet and laptop at the time, I used an actual ruler placed on top of the tablet
for the lines.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Mostly hand-drawn sketches or digital fanart of anime, shows and video games I like. But especially crossover content.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Pen sketching and shading. Seriously, those are awesome beyond words and I see it personally as proof of raw artistic skill.
8. What was your first favourite? by Crazy-megame
I was such a Higurashi nerd at the time I joined up.....
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Mostly digital art of shows or things I like. But I do favourite works that I can see when the artist puts in an exceptional amount of time and effort, not to mention love in making the deviation.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
I love most of the content released by the people I watch, but if I do have to choose, it would be ClearEchoes
, because anything drawn by him especially the Touhou-related ones are guaranteed high-quality artwork.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
It would probably be dishwasher1910
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?Soap916
, as he inspired me to try out commissioning, and would technically be my first commissioner (If I could get around finishing said commission quicker..... -.-").
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
The traditional sketching paper or even cheap copier paper will suffice (A4 size) and a reliable 2B mechanical pencil. For digital works, I always use Paint Tool SAI for drawing lineart and colouring it in.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Anywhere where I can have complete privacy, and a power socket for my setup.
Also, music is key to my inspiration.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Submitting the deviation, RWBY - Ruby Rose
and responding to the unexpected avalanche of comments I received the following day.
I was my entry into the crazy-awesome madness that is the RWBY fandom, and the first time I put in that amount of effort into my works. The reception received from the new, growing fanbase is one that still inspires my work to this day.